After 15+ years of helping clients downsize we have learned several lessons.
1) Every home and client is different. No one book has all the answers
2) You spent a lifetime of acquiring memories. Everything to you has meaning
3) Every homeowner needs to choose what goes and what stays - Yes it can be difficult
4) Clients need help analyzing the true cost of downsizing vs staying in the home
5) The cost of not making a decision or having a plan in place is very expensive and stressful
6) All options must be evaluated and the cost of each choice
7) Early and well informed planning saves time, money and stress on the family
8) Sometimes, the answer is to modify the home to fit your lifestyle and aging in place future
9) We have seen famlies downsize too soon, then find themselves moving agian as life changes
10) Having a third party to review your home & life goals sometimes show you something you never knew or thought was possible
Clark’s years of experience have really come through for us on several transactions. His idea of doing good business is always to ‘do the right thing the right way’. I would recommend Clark to anyone needing his specialized services.
— Darcie Ward , Beiler Campbell Realtors
“My wife and I are empty-nesters who wanted to downsize from a huge,
executive style home but didn’t know how to tackle all the stressful details.
We tried downsizing on our own, but got frustrated with the time-consuming
searches, delays, logistical intricacies and missed opportunities.Our ‘trial
and error’ approach wasn’t working, and we eventually gave up and put the move
off. Clark’s service changed everything.He knows Real Estate, understands client
expectations, and has an incredible knowledge of regional services and
properties that met our select lifestyle.He soon found us the right-sized home
in a luxury 55+ community that complements our vision of retirement living.He
effectively managed all the details and was extremely patient!We love our new
home, and would have never found it without Clark’s involvement.” -Robert John B
We have recommended Clark dozens of times already. Should the time ever come for us to need another property and sell our current home (hopefully not for many years)… Clark is the first one we will call. Phill and Danielle Carr
Just call Clark at 610-842-8264
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In our opinion. NO. For these reasons
Some of the best furniture made can be found at local auctions.
Depending on your furniture, it sometimes covers the cost of our fee.
All auctions are held indoors with 200+ people on average and more watching online